The contest consists of two stages — the qualifying stage and the finals.
In the qualifying stage, everyone can participate. Participants need to form a team of up to 4 members and shoot a spectacular parkour video. The video must be uploaded to Youtube, and the link must be submitted through the special form. After the qualifying stage, the jury will pick the top eight teams that will move on to the finals.
The finals will be broadcast live on the Tanki Online International Youtube channel. A few days before the broadcast, we will announce a selection of maps and buildings. Each team will need to pick one building per map and prepare a stunt to get on that building. The finalists must perform their tricks to get on the selected buildings during the live broadcast. The finals will be single elimination: half of the teams will pass on to the next round until only one remains.
The jury will judge the first stage videos based on the following criteria:
- Respecting the contest rules
- Difficulty of tricks
- Recording and editing quality
The contest takes place separately for RU and INT (EN, DE, PL) locales. There are separate prizes, rules, winners, and finals for these two (RU and INT) locales.
- Teams are not allowed to participate in both the International and the Russian Masters of Parkour contests.
- Stunts must be shot with standard gravity settings. Stunts performed in Space mode will not be considered.
- All team members must have a minimum rank of Warrant Officer 1.
- The parkour team must have at least 2 and at most 4 tankers. The team can decide whether the video is to be shot by a team member or an independent cameraperson (either a spectator or a normal player).
- The video must be exclusively shot for this contest. All team members must equip the «Master of Parkour 2023» paint*. Before the finals, the paint will be removed from the garages of all tankers, and only winners and contest organizers will get it back.
- Entries must be uploaded to Youtube. Video links are to be submitted via this special form. When submitting your video, make sure you include the nicknames of all team members (at least 2 and not more than 4 members) and your team name. If your team wins, only the listed players will be rewarded.
- Your video must not be longer than 60 seconds. Videos longer than 60 seconds will be automatically disqualified.
- The nicknames of all team members must be visible and readable in all tricks.
- A participant can be a member of only one team.
- Participants who share the same network, play from a public Wi-Fi, or frequently use VPNs must inform the organizers ahead of time!
- The video must not contain any violation of the Game Rules.
- The rights to use contest videos are described in point 9 of the EULA.
Prizes for all finalists
*** Only from the list of skins available in the Skin Container. If a player has all the skins available in the Skin Container, the player may choose any DC, SP, or RT skin. If the player has all the skins available from the Skin Container and all the DC, SP, and RT skins, compensation will not be provided.
The paint will be available in the Garage from 02:00 UTC April 8th till 02:00 UTC May 8th. The price is 10 Tankoins.
- Entries will be accepted until 02:00 UTC on May 8th.
- The paint will be removed from the garages of all tankers on May 11th at an unspecified time.
- We will announce the nicknames of the finalists of the contest on May 11th. The finalists will receive the paint on the same day. Also, maps and objectives for the finals will be revealed that day.
- The finals will take place on May 13-14th. The exact date and time will be disclosed when the finalists are announced.
- Prizes will be issued on May 15th during the day.
Good luck, parkourists!