We’re here to tell you about eSports in Tanki Online. The Summer Major 2023 tournament is in full swing and its participants are fighting for real cash prizes.
We have already found out which 16 teams proceed to the next stage, where they will be fighting for the 8 places in the final stage where the fate of the real cash prize of 380 000 rubles, unique prize paints, and modules offering 20-30% protection from all turrets will be determined!
What is TankiFund?
The «Tanki Fund» is a prize pool of Tankoins. Every themed special offer purchased will contribute towards the size of the fund. After the end of the event, we will be giving away portions of this fund among randomly selected participants of the giveaway.
The distribution of eSports Tanki Fund will be a bit different from the norm. We will share 10% of the fund among the top 8 teams of the tournament and will divide the remaining 90% in equal parts among the winners of the giveaway*.
There are two ways to receive prizes in this event:
From those who have bought at least one of the special offers, a certain number of winners will be selected in a draw to receive equal shares of the Tanki Fund.
All players who have bought at least one of the special offers will receive additional bonuses depending on the size of the Tanki Fund.
How to take part?
During this period, you will be able to purchase 3 special offers in the Shop. Purchasing any of the special offers — even the cheapest one — will grant you participation in the Tanki Fund.
The more offers you purchase, the higher your chances of winning a share of the Tanki Fund will be!
All prizes, Tankoins, and additional rewards will be added to the accounts after the end of the tournament and after the giveaway livestream.
With every 8000 Tankoins added to the fund, we will add 1 winner to the giveaway. All winners will receive an equal share of the Tanki Fund, and some of you will be able to become a real Tankoin Tycoon in an instant.
You can observe the growth of the fund and the number of winners for the giveaway on the special website. The fund will begin to grow only after the first purchase. So far, there are 0 Tankoins in the prize pool.
All players who buy at least one of the themed special offers will receive additional bonuses depending on the size of the Tanki Fund. For every million Tankoins added to the prize pool, the fund will upgrade to a new level.
In order to get a sense of this intense eSports event’s atmosphere, watch the eSports livestreams on our Twitch channels.
Let us remind you that on each livestream, you can get a Twitch Drop containing 1 Ultra Container for 30 minutes of watching!
Livestreams start at 17:00 and 18:00 UTC. You can follow the dates of the matches on the TankiSport website.
The event is held by APL Publishing Ltd. online on the site, in accordance with the General Rules for Promotions and Contests (https://tankionline.com/en/general-rules-contests-promotions/).