The Yin Yang Conflict is over and we’ll be handing out the rewards later today.
But before we do, we’ve got an important announcement to make.
Due to a technical problem, there was a mistake in how the paints were placed on the landing page. However, you do not need to worry about your rewards. To make up for this unfortunate mistake, we have decided to give rewards to all the players who participated in the Conflict, based on Stars earned (as explained in the announcement), regardless of which side of the Conflict they were on.
- 400-799 stars: 5 weekly containers, 3 regular containers* and the unique event paint.
- 800-1399 stars: 10 weekly containers, 5 regular containers* and the unique event paint.
- 1400-2199 stars: 15 weekly containers, 10 regular containers* and the unique event paint.
- 2200+ stars: 20 weekly containers, 15 regular containers* and the unique event paint.
* Containers will be issued only to those players who have purchased a Battle Pass at least once during the February challenge.
We hope you had a good time with the Yin Yang Conflict, and once again, please accept our apologies for the mistake.