Spectator mode is given to participants of the “Youtuber TO” program and through official Spectator Applications 2018 who make videos about Tanki Online, have more than 10,000 subscribers and the number of views on the channel each month is more, than the number of current subscribers.
For using Spectator mode the player is given a special account. Ability to speak in chat is blocked on the spectator accounts. To use spectator mode, you must follow these rules:
- It is forbidden to share spectator account with third parties;
- Spectators can enter only the battles made with the account;
- It is forbidden to use spectator to gain advantage in battles (reporting player positions, flags, drop zones, health and cooldowns);
- It is forbidden to use spectator for commercial profit and personal gain (paid recordings, events);
- It is explicitly forbidden to enter eSports battles and events organized by the Administration without a direct permission from the Administration.
Spectator account can be permanently withdrawn from the participant by the Administration, if the player is breaking any of the rules above or in case of internal decision.
WASD + mouse — movement
SHIFT — speed increase
SPACE — turn on and off the fixed height
Ctrl + 1, 2, 3, 4, … — placement of points
1, 2, 3, 4 — teleportation to a chosen point