Summer eSports TankiFund 2024
Tanki Online V-LOG: Episode 506
Inactive accounts under threat of deletion
Tanki Online turns 15!
Summer Major 2024
Build & Fight

TankiFund: Giveaway

14 July, 2023
Today, the draw of the «Tanki Fund», which was launched in honor of the «Summer Major 2023» tournament, will take place!
Soon, we will randomly choose winners of this giveaway from a list of all the players who purchased the event’s special offers.

Someone will be lucky enough to win a fortune and become a very rich tanker.

The more special offers you have purchased during the event, the higher your chances of being one of the winners will be!

This time, we had very special additional bonuses for levels. Two of them are +1 million Tankoins from developers to the fund. Thus, we add 2 million Tankoins to the total number of Tankoins in the fund.

Let us also remind you that rules of eSports TankiFunds are a bit different. We will first split the fund among eSports players and participants of the event. The eSports teams will get 10% of the fund, and after that the remaining 90% will be distributed among the winners of the giveaway

So who will win?

You can watch the selection of winners on the special livestream, which will begin at 1 PM UTC.

Prizes will be sent within 24 hours after the livestream.

You might be one of the lucky ones. Don’t miss the livestream!

Discuss in the forum

News and Events