April Challenge I

The second month of the spring will delight you not only with good weather but also with cool updates in Tanki Online! After tomorrow’s servers restart you will be able to enjoy some new features in the game.

We are adding new mechanics to the critical damage  and changing some of those that have already been added.

  

New damage indicator

  

With this update, you will definitely know whether you destroyed an opponent with common or critical damage. We are adding more colours for the damage indicator:

  • Dealing critical damage — yellow;
  • Destroying a tank with common damage — orange;
  • Destroying a tank with critical damage — red;
  • Dealing common damage — white;
  • Healing — green;
  • Critical healing — blue.
 

Along with adding new colours, we are also adding new sounds for common damage, critical damage and destroying a tank.

  

Changes in the critical damage balance and fixing bugs

   

Railgun is the turret that has been most affected by the last update. We have read your feedback this week and applied some changes to the turret and its augments.

After dealing critical damage, the chance to deal it on the next shot is reduced to 10%. After that shot (if it deals damage) the chance goes back up to 50% again.

  • «‎Round destabilization» – critical damage is increased by 30% instead of 60%, critical damage chance is increased to 70%.
  • «Electromagnetic accelerator “Scout”» – critical damage is decreased by 40% instead of 30%.
  • «Large caliber rounds» – common and critical damages are increased by 20% instead of 40%, shot reload is increased by 60% instead of 50%.
  • «‎Hyperspace rounds» – common damage is increased by 40%.
  • «Incendiary rounds» – critical damage is decreased by 30%, shot warmup time is increased by 20%, critical damage chance is 50%.
  • «‎Stun rounds» – critical damage is decreased by 30%, shot warmup time is increased by 20%, critical damage chance is 50%.
  • «Cryo rounds» – critical damage is decreased by 30%, shot warmup time is increased by 20%, critical damage chance is 50%.
  • «‎EMP rounds» – critical damage is decreased by 30%, shot warmup time is increased by 20%, critical damage chance is 50%.
   
Hopper
  • Overdrive charge per second is decreased by 10%.
   
Mine
  • Critical damage is decreased from 9999HP to 3999HP.
   
Dictator
  • Overdrive energy restored for teammates is decreased from 50% to 33%.
   

Enter the game to check out the new update tomorrow and tell us what you think about it on the forum.

Discuss in the forum