The whole world is complaining about being stuck indoors.
But we’re gamers! This is what we do best!
Let’s show the world just how much fun it can be to stay indoors and play videogames. Check out what we’ve prepared in our Lockdown 2.0 Event.
- Starts: Tuesday, April 14th at 02:00 UTC
- End: Friday, May 1st at 02:00 UTC
- Duration: 17 days
Boosted Funds and Experience Points
- X1.75 Battle Funds
- X1.75 Experience Points
These multipliers stack with those from your Premium account, so this might be a great time to get a subscription!
Let’s have some fun with the Lockdown 2.0 theme. These missions should keep you entertained and happy with juicy rewards.
- Mission Name: Make it till May
- Goal: Complete «Extended», «Social distancing», «Humanitarian assistance» and «Remote» missions.
- Reward: 1 Skin Container
- Mission Name: Extended
- Goal: Get 200 000 score points in matchmaking battles.
- Reward: Buckwheat Paint
- Mission Name: Social distancing
- Goal: Use Wasp’s overdrive 300 times in matchmaking battles.
- Reward: «Blaster» Drone
- Mission Name: Humanitarian assistance
- Goal: Drop 100 gold boxes in matchmaking battles
- Reward: 300 Batteries
- Mission Name: Remote
- Goal: Destroy 5000 tanks in any matchmaking battles using long range turrets (Shaft, Gauss, Magnum, Railgun)
- Reward: 1000 Mines
- Mission Name: Who sneezed?
- Goal: Use speed boost 1000 times in matchmaking battles.
- Reward: 10 Double Damage
IMPORTANT: Remember to visit the «Missions > Special» section in the HTML5 or Mobile version of the game to activate your missions, or your progress won’t be tracked.
Tough times call for proper measures. These bundles will ensure you’re well equipped for the challenges ahead.
- Name: «Buy all the Gold!» Bundle
- Contents: 1000 Gold Boxes
- Savings: 95% Discount
- Name: «One-month supply» Bundle
- Contents: 1000 Batteries & 1000 Supplies
- Savings: 80% Discount
- Name: «Violator» Bundle
- Contents: “Invader” Paint, Isida MK1, Isida XT, «Broadband Emitters» Alteration
- Savings: 40% Discount
One more thing
Remember, Tanki is more fun with friends (and they’re probably bored in lockdown too). So get your friends to create an account and join you in battle.
The new HTML5 version is optimized to run even on weaker computers, and the same goes for Tanki’s mobile version. So no matter what system they’re on, they won’t have any problem jumping into the action.
Enjoy the Lockdown 2.0 Event with your friends!