You’ve waited a long time, but the “Masters of Parkour” competition is finally here. For this edition, we’ve made a few small changes to the rules, and added cool, real-life prizes from our partners. Read carefully and to the very end!
The contest consists of two phases—the qualifying round and the finals.
In the qualifying stage, participants need to form a team of up to 4 members, and shoot a spectacular parkour video. The video needs to be uploaded to Youtube, and the link must be submitted through this special form. After the qualification stage, the jury will pick the Top eight teams to move on to the finals.
The finals will be broadcast live on the Tanki Online International Youtube channel.
A couple of days before the broadcast, we will announce a selection of maps and houses. Each team will have to pick one house per map and prepare a stunt to get on that house. The finalists need to perform the tricks to get on the selected houses during the live broadcast. The finals will be single elimination, half of the teams will pass on to the next round until only one remains.
The jury will judge 1st stage videos based on the following criteria,
– Respect for the contest rules
– Difficulty of tricks
– Recording and editing quality
– Teams are not allowed to participate in both the international and the Russian Masters of Parkour
– Stunts must be shot on standard gravity settings. Videos made in Space mode will not be considered.
– All team members must have a minimum rank of Warrant Officer 1.
– The parkour team must not have more than 4 tankers. The team can decide whether the video is to be shot by a team member or an independent cameraperson (either a spectator or a normal player)
– Players must not equip skins.
– The video must be exclusively shot for this contest. All members of your team must be equipped with the “Master of Parkour 2019” paint.
IMPORTANT: Due to logistical reasons, the paint is going to be removed from the game on May 6th. That’s one week before the form closes and the qualification stage ends. Make sure to shoot all tricks before that day and take the extra time to edit your video.
– Entries must be uploaded to Youtube. Video links are to be submitted via this special form. When posting your video, make sure you post the nicknames of all the team members (not more than 4 members). If the team wins, only the specified players will get the reward.
– Your video must not be longer than 60 seconds. Videos longer than 60 seconds will be automatically disqualified.
– The nicknames of the participants in a team must be clearly readable on the video.
– A participant can only be part of one team.
– The video must not contain any violation of the Game Rules.
– The rights of using contest videos are described in point 7.4 of the EULA.
There are two versions—the International one (EN/DE/PL/BR/ES), and the Russian one. That means there will be two groups of winners, 2 finals live streams and 2 contests.
– All the finalists will receive the unique paint “Master of Parkour 2019”, which will remain in their garages forever.
– 1st place: 100 000 crystals, 200 units of each supply, 50 containers, headset Canyon Star Raider and gaming keyboard Genius Scorpion K6.
– 2nd place: 60 000 crystals, 120 units of each supply, 30 containers and gaming keyboard Genius Scorpion K6.
– 3rd place: 40 000 crystals, 80 units of each supply, 20 containers and headset Canyon Corax.
– The remaining finalists will receive 20 000 crystals and 10 containers each.
To be eligible to receive the prizes, players must participate in both stages — the video stage and the finals.
– The paint will be removed on May 6th at an unspecified time
– Entries are accepted until 20:00 UTC on May 13th
– We will announce the names of the eight finalists of the contest on May 19th
– The Finals will take place on May 24th. Time to be disclosed at a later date.
Good luck, parkourists!