With the tomorrow’s (Mar 1st) server restart at 02:00 UTC, we’ll be releasing another update in the game. This update will affect the parameters of a number of Turrets and Alterations.
Here are the details.
- At lower levels, this turret was too imbalanced, so we’ve reduced its maximum heating temperature.
- The number of points received for repairing allies has been returned to its previous value — 10.
- Impact force for Thunder’s “Subcaliber rounds” has been increased from 10% to 20%.
- The improved heating rate for “Compact fuel tanks” has been decreased from 200% to 100% This means that the duration of combustion after a short heating effect will be less.
- The “Incendiary mix” alteration now reduces energy consumption by 50% instead of 20%, which means that the energy gauge will last longer.
- The damage boost for “Corrosive mix” has been reduced from 10% to 5%.
- Slightly changed the device “dragon’s Breath”: heating the target in contact with the shot will be a third less than before.
- The energy penalty per shot for “Berserk” has been reduced from 100% to 80%. Now you can fire more shots per energy gauge.
- Plasma-torch alteration now slows down projectiles by 66% instead of the previous 75%. This means your projectiles will be faster.
- The reload penalty for “Uranium missile launcher” has been increased from 10% to 20%. This means the firing rate has been reduced.
- The maximum damage boost from “Round Destabilization” is now 70% instead of 90%.
- The “Death Herald” alteration no longer imposes a penalty on charging time. However, charging time has increased by 10%.
Log into the game tomorrow and check out all of the updates!