Hello tankers! Another month brings us another issue of the newspaper, jam-packed with helpful guides, intriguing stories, and much, much more. Check out some articles in Issue 62:
- The Science Behind Railgun: Avante_Garde documents the differences and similarities between the real life weapon and the XP favourite.
- The Dictator March ‘17: Various reporters contribute, bringing you what some would call an “alternative” source for Tanki media.
- Gameplay Analysis: Kungur Light Format: Alumulty instructs you through the ins-and-outs of playing one of the most famous maps in Light format.
- Crash: tweezers pulls at your heartstrings in this lovely tale.
- Hulls: In Light of Recent Updates: Flexoo reviews the various changes to hulls and how they are used.
- Comment Bien Progresser – La Gestion des Cristaux (FR): Viking4s shows you how to use your hard earned crystals properly.
For our Arabic speaking friends, Issue 6 is here:
- Top 10 Removed Features: MiZ0o0 ranks his top ten items that have been removed from the game.
- Finding the right battle to join: Goges.Enze walks you through the process of choosing the right battle to join.
- Most important news of the month: TunisianFighter summarizes the news of the past month.
Last but not least, Hindi Issue 6:
- Gold Box Events: I3.R.0 highlights various activities surrounding the Gold Box.
- The Correct use of Isida: Gustin9 tells you how to best use this turret.
- Negotiating with Items: Neutrino talks with common Tanki things.
If you think you are up to the task of writing for any of our newspapers, you can always try out. The Amateur writing section is always available for you to try out your pen. We are always receptive of your suggestions as it allows us to serve you better.
See you in the Forum.