It’s time to sit back on your digital couch, assume a highbrow, sophisticated attitude, and take your annoying ex-teacher’s advice to start reading the newspaper.
No!!! We’re not talking about the Chicago Tribune!!! There’s a new issue of the Tanki Online Newspaper waiting for you, ready to help you sharpen your skills with in-depth tactical advice, and entertain you with humour, contests and cool stories.
Here are a few of the cool pieces you’ll find inside:
- Female Tankers: Myth vs. Reality — Yep guys, get ready to hear the truth, from no other than Night-Sisters HERself
- A Guide to Monte Carlo — Night-Sisters picks apart all you need to know about this oddball of a map, including how to deal with sabotage
- Down to a Science: Aleksandrovsk — A treatise on Aleksandrovsk by sonofchrysalis3, including tips for different game modes, gold hunting, and some… ehm… history
- Warphare: Supernatural — “The man with the glowing hands sat before the secret council of world leaders…” Intriguing…
- Tanki Mini Games – Clubs, Shows and More — TriNitroToIuene returns with a cool article on Tanki Mini-Games because —and we quote (and agree)— “Retirement is boring”!
Of course, on top of all these goodies, there are even more stories, contests (with real crystals to be won), strategy guides, interviews and opinion pieces waiting for your eager consumption.
Also, make sure you visit the Newspaper Requests! thread and tell us what topics you’d like us to feature in upcoming issues!
So, check out the main topic for Issue 46 right now!