We all need some downtime — your hull needs patching up, your turret needs recalibration, and you need to sit back, relax, and replenish your energy.
The great news is that issue 42 of the TO Newspaper is here to entertain you, while you mentally prepare for another two weeks of intense combat!
In this issue:
- [Contest] Tanki in Ink — Because there’s more to art than turning your opponent into a burned piece of twisted metal
- How to React to Tanki – Section 1 — TriNitroToIuene explains how to react to critical situations in the arena
- The Unemployed Column — Dubious roles, needing shady characters, with dodgy skillsets at best…
- Down to a Science: Kungur — sonofchrysalis3 puts on lab coat and gloves and proceeds to dissect the Kungur map, unravelling all of its secrets
- Five Years of Tanki – My Story — hogree bids his farewell by revisiting his five years in TO
But that’s just the beginning. There’s a lot more for you to discover in the TO Newspaper, including stories, strategy guides, entertaining reads and contest results.
Check out issue 42 of the TO Newspaper right here.