Clicking “Accept” at the registration form means that you are acquainted and agree with the underwritten Agreement, and unconditionally accept all this terms.
If you do not agree with the entire Agreement you have no right to use the Game and its services and you are obliged to leave the site immediately.
This End User License Agreement (‘’EULA’’) constitutes and governs the contractual relationship between the parties; Tanki Online Europe Ltd, represented by Konrad Abela on behalf of Asteria Management Ltd. and Karpovich Aleksandr Vladimirovich, a company duly registered under the laws of Malta on the 22nd March, 2013 bearing registration number C 59774, and having its registered address at 60/2 Melita Street, Valletta VLT 1122 (hereinafter referred to as “Tanki Online” or “Company”); and you, as the user, hereinafter referred to as “You” or “User”.
The hereunder list of documents form an integral part of this EULA:
Privacy and Cookies Policy and
Crystal Purchase Instruction.
The following words and terms, should be interpreted as follows, unless, the context clearly implies otherwise and shall apply to all the sections of this EULA and to every document forming part of this EULA:
“Account/ User’s Account” shall mean a personal account opened by User and maintained by the Company, which shall contain Account Information.
“Account Information’’ shall mean the Login and Password, Username and other data which enable User identification in the Game.
“Administration” shall mean the persons acting in the name and on behalf of the Company for the provision of operation of the Game.
“Agreement’’ shall refer to this EULA, , including all documents forming an integral part of this EULA, the Game Rules and also other rules, instructions placed by the Company on the Internet Site or sites of the Company’s partners.
“Crystals” shall refer to the in-Game currency which is used in the Game and/or Internet Site and by means of which the Services can be availed of.
“Tanki Online / Company” shall refer to Tanki Online Europe Ltd, a company which is owner of exclusive rights to the Game and registered in Malta with company number C59774, having its registered address situated at 60/2 Melita Street, Valletta VLT1122, Malta.
“EULA” shall refer to this End User License Agreement.
“Game” shall refer to the interactive multi-user online game ‘Tanki Online. Version 2’, including all its components, game services, chat-room, forum, Tanki Online Wiki, Tanki Online News, official communities on social networks, and all materials, images, sounds, sites, computer programs and any web resources which are placed on the Internet Site`s sub-domains with address /en/, /de/ and at game servers at addresses beginning with /battle-en, /battle-de, on the domain name http://tankionline.com with its game servers for use by Users.
“Governing Law” shall refer to the Laws of Malta.
“Identified” or “Identifiable Natural Person” shall mean a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his identity.
“Internet Site” shall mean the totality of all the Materials and web-resources located at the address http://tankionline.com and at all its sub-domains with address /en/, /de/, at the game servers with the addresses beginning with /battle-en, /battle-de, on the domain name http://tankionline.com with its game servers and other websites connected to it and accessible through links or other access paths and the services available through such sites which have been legally and officially recognized by the Company.
“License” shall mean a simple non-exclusive and revocable license which the Company grants to the User for the personal and non-commercial use of the Game.
“Login and Password” shall mean the login and password details that are chosen by User upon registering with the Game.
“Material(s)” shall mean the different objects in the form of texts, drawings, images, sounds, programs, commands, names, subjects, stories, dialogues, phrases, concepts, illustration, animations, sounds, musical compositions and effects, documentation, game chats or any other form and include any other derivative material, placed in the Game by User or the Company.
“Minor/s” means individuals who are under the age of 18 and/or who have otherwise not yet reached the age of majority which is established under the laws of their country of residence and who have registered with the Game and in whose name an Account has been opened.
“Online Facilities” shall collectively mean the Account, the Game and the Internet Site.
“Paid Service” shall mean any purchase of Crystals used for any in-Game and/or Internet Site additional services or possibilities on terms of the simple non-exclusive and revocable license, in extent and on conditions provided by the Company.
“Parties’’ shall collectively mean the User and the Company.
“Payment Agent’’ shall mean third parties which are authorized by the Company to receive and process payments from Users in the interests of the Company via the various payment methods provided by such authorized third parties.
“Payment’’ shall mean the fees paid by the User to Payment Agents to avail himself of the Paid Services requested, which order and amount shall be determined and regulated by the Crystal Purchase Instruction.
“Personal Information” and/ or “Personal Data” shall mean any information relating to an Identified or Identifiable Natural Person.
“User’’ / “You/r’’ shall mean the individual who has accessed the Internet Site and plays the Game and/or its trial versions and/or uses the Online Facilities, Game services, Materials, other services, as before the registration procedure in the Game, and after the registration procedure.
“Privacy and Cookies Policy” means the document covering the privacy of Users and the storage of cookies.
“Server’’ shall mean the hardware-software support of the Company used for the virtual interactive User interaction.
“Service’’ shall mean the granting to a User of the right to use the Game both on free, and on paid basis, on terms of the simple non-exclusive and revocable license, in the extent and on the conditions provided by the EULA.
“Software” shall mean the software licensed by the Company including all programs and databases and any other derived content which may require download, whether accessible or otherwise used by User through the Internet Site and allowing User to participate in the Game.
“Use of Game’’ shall mean all authorized and possible types of use of the Game which shall include Game initiation by Users and/ or use of technical possibilities of the Game on a free and on a paid basis and/ or Game installation and/ or any other actions which are necessary for the operation of the Game.
“User name” shall mean the nickname chosen by User on Account registration.
Other terms, definitions and word combinations used in the Game shall have the meaning and interpretation which established practice has assigned to such terms, definitions and word combinations at work in the field of Internet technologies, digital gaming and according to the Governing Law.
1. By clicking “Accept” at the registration form, User confirms that he has read, understood, agreed and unconditionally accepted this EULA as set out below and accepted any documents forming an integral part of this EULA and User hereby guarantees that he is a Person vested with all the powers to use the Game according to the Governing Law and any other applicable law.
2. During registration and/or the use/purchase of Paid Services (e.g. purchase of Crystals) we will provide for reasonable, effective and accessible technical means with the aid of which the user may identify and correct input errors prior to making his order (e.g. display of errors, possibility to double check provided information). Registration and/or the use / purchase of Paid Services (e.g. purchase of Crystals) will be possible to conduct in English, German and other languages which may be offered by sole discretion of the Company.
3. By using the Game and/or the Online Facilities in any manner and/or clicking “Accept” at the registration form, User confirms that he wishes and agrees to receive electronic messages (e-mails), short messaging services (messages about news and/or on updates in Game, advertising and promotional materials of the Company or partners of the Company) (hereinafter referred to as ‘’Electronic Mailing’’) distributed by the Company and/or partners of the Company, including, but not limited to, telecommunication networks, using telephone, facsimile, mobile, radio communications and other means. Providing e-mail address and/or phone number by User is additional confirmation of User’s consent to receive electronic mailing by any means and to transfer the User’s Personal information to partners of the Company.
From the moment of User’s consent to receive electronic mailing, the Company and/or partners of the Company have the right to send out to User messages of any nature (including, but not limited to e-mails and short messaging services).
4. If User does not want to receive electronic mailing from partners of the Company, he may refuse to receive electronic mailing at any time by following the link specified in the lower part of the electronic message. If User does not want to receive electronic mailing from the Company, User may refuse to receive electronic mailing at any time, by changing the appropriate personal settings in the Game and, thereby, refusing to receive news.
5. User’s use of the Game, the Internet Site, the Materials or any other information contained in the Game shall solely be in accordance with the Agreement, and, in particular, this EULA together with the documents forming an integral part of this EULA.
6. The Company does not warrant and/or guarantee the unerring and uninterrupted functionality of the Game; nor does it warrant and/or guarantee that the Game will conform to the User’s expectations and also doesn’t give any other warranties and/or guarantees which are not specified (fixed) in this EULA. User hereby accepts that the Company shall not be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage causing impossibility to make use of the Game. Section 21 relating to the parties liability under this EULA shall remain unaffected hereby.
1. The Company hereby reserves the right to suspend, add, end, amend and/or supplement this EULA together with the documents forming an integral part of this EULA at any time as the Company may deem appropriate, provided the prior notice as follows: the Company will post updated version of this EULA on the Internet Site, and or Company will inform you of the particular changes in advance via e-mail or provide other sufficient notice as Company may elect in its sole discretion no later than the day when such changes shall come into effect. Any changes will enter into force from the moment of making the corresponding changes and the posting of the updated version on the Internet Site. You shall be deemed to have accepted these changes (i) unless you have notified us of your objection to such changes within ten (10) calendar days from the moment of receipt the e-mail notification from us, or (ii) if you use the Game or the Internet Site after the changes have entered into force.
In case you object to any changes the previous version of the EULA shall continue to apply. However, in that case we have the right to close your Account and terminate these EULA Terms with fourteen (14) calendar days’ notice. Upon your request we will reimburse payments for purchased Crystals which by the time the termination comes into effect have (i) been purchased and applied to the account and (ii) have not been redeemed in the Game already.
2. The Company highly recommends that from time to time User takes a look at this EULA in order to have knowledge of any modified version of this EULA.
3. The Company is under no obligation to verify if User uses the Game and/ or Internet Site according to the updated version of this EULA. Safe for the above, the version posted on the Internet Site is the effective version, and that which User should use as reference. It is User’s responsibility to inform himself of this EULA, as well as being familiarised with the modifications that affect User and/or will and/or might affect User.
1. Subject to the terms contained herein, the Company hereby grants the User a limited, simple non-exclusive and revocable license relating to use of the Game for User’s personal and non-commercial use.
2. The Company reserves all rights in the Game and has the right to use the Game independently and to provide licenses for use to other persons.
3. User hereby acknowledges that the Game is being licensed only to User and that User shall not transfer and/or assign this License to any third party.
4. Provided this License shall immediately terminate if User is in breach of this EULA and/or any document forming part of this EULA.
5. The License shall be valid in all jurisdictions.
6. Transfer of the exclusive right to the Game to a new owner is not a cause which shall necessitate the amendment or cancellation of this EULA.
1. The Company (or its affiliates as the case may be) is the sole and exclusive owner of the Game, of all the Material(s) and of all the other property available in or in connection with the Game that is covered by the relevant copyrights, patent rights, know-how, trademarks and other proprietary and intellectual property rights and of any other material generally found in the Game and Online Facilities.
2. User may also send User-created Materials to the Company, to place these Material(s) within the certain parts of the Game, on the Site and in other game services provided that User has all the necessary rights to these Materials and he shall be solely responsible for any Material which is placed therein and User hereby accepts that he shall be solely held liable for any damages which might arise in connection with any these Material(s) to the extent that such damages are caused by User. User confirms that he has all required rights to such Materials and he is completely responsible for placement and use of such Materials. Section 21 relating to the Parties liability under this EULA shall remain unaffected hereby.
3. Placing Materials, site links in Game by Users or the third parties doesn’t mean that the Company has reviewed, verified or approved such placing and recommends it. The Company doesn’t bear any responsibility for content of such Materials and sites, nor for any direct or indirect damage caused by usage of such Materials or sites. Section 21 relating to the Parties liability under this EULA shall remain unaffected hereby.
4. User hereby grants the Company the irrevocable right to use, unlimited in time and territory, the Material(s) which User has placed in the Game or has sent to the Company (including for participating in a competition) and that from the moment of placement (publication) or sending by Users of these Material(s) in the Game the Company shall receive right to use these Material(s) either to the extent required to provide the possibility to participate in the game and/or use the offered services or for other purposes, including the time-limited use in specific commercial and/or advertising campaigns related to the Game, and shall have the right to use the Materials for those purposes without restriction as to content, including in particular the right to place, modify, adapt, transfer or sublicence to third parties, create derived Materials, redevelop Materials, distribute, delete, reproduce, show publicly, make available to the public and effect any changes, reductions, additions, comments, explanations to the Material, to publish Materials, to use Materials and/or otherwise without specifying User and without any royalty or other compensation. User undertakes to provide legal grounds of rights’ transfer to the Company concerning the Materials placed by the User in the Game or on the Site.
5. Any use of intellectual property objects placed in the Game, on the Site or other game services, entirely or in parts, without the prior consent of the Company is forbidden, except cases when the Company explicitly expressed the consent to use of the Material(s) by other persons.
6. User confirms that he will not create any works based on the Game or on the Materials, except for cases established by the Company.
7. The Company provides to User a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use Materials of other Users by viewing, reproduction (including copyings), processing (including printout of copies) and other rights only for the purpose of non-commercial use of Materials, except cases when such use can harm to protected interests of the Company, use of Materials in other product, use of Materials for non-personal purposes and etc.
User hereby acknowledges and agrees that:
1. User is obliged to comply with conditions of this Agreement, rules of other annexes to this EULA, any other documents forming an integral part of this EULA, and rules of applicable law.
2. User shall not adapt, create derivative works of, display, distribute, lease, loan, modify, rent, sublicense, translate and/or transfer the Game without obtaining the Company’s prior written consent.
3. User shall not decompile, disassemble, prepare derivative works based on, derive source code from, reverse engineer and/or attempt to reverse engineer the Game, make other actions with the object code or source code of the Game, violate any protection system, perform illegal use of the Game and obtaining information about realization of algorithms used in Game, create derivative software products by using of the Game without written consent of the Company to the extent that such actions are not allowed by compelling applicable laws (e.g. Copyright Act).
4. User shall not derive code, nor attempt to derive code from any packet stream transmitted to or from the Game, whether encrypted or not.
5. User shall not disclose and/or transfer Account data to any third parties.
6. User shall maintain an adequate internet connection and that access to such internet connection shall be provided at his own expense.
7. User is obliged to check and review conditions of the Agreement and other documents forming an integral part of this Agreement regularly.
8. User shall desist from making use of the Game if User is in breach of this EULA and/or any other documents forming part of the EULA.
9. User has a right to use the Game for any personal and non-commercial purposes, to use all facilities and services of the Game, to make all actions provided by the Game, to participate in communication on the Internet Site by sending messages, to direct complaints and proposals for Game improvement to the Company, to make any other actions provided by the Game and/or approved by the Company.
10. User may obtain the limited non-exclusive and revocable license for use of improvements and virtual items in the Game by means of the Crystals earned in the Game (intra-game currency).
1. The Company shall be entitled to take any action necessary against any User(s) who violate the terms of this EULA and/or documents forming part of this EULA including the restriction and blocking of access to the Game. Such actions shall be taken at the Company’s sole discretion.
2. The Company shall be entitled to remove and/or change any information, content and Material(s) which forms part of the Game and/ or Online Facilities without any prior warning or notification.
3. The Company is entitled to close and/or to limit the functionality of the Game and/or game services at any time convenient to the Company, without the prior or following notice to User.
4. The Company is entitled to change the quality and the amount of Services granted unilaterally, at any time and in any extent and volume and if there is any material and/or repeatedly breach of this EULA or the Game Rules, the Company shall have the right to stop such Service rendering without the prior and/ or following notification to User.
5. The Company shall be entitled to unilaterally terminate this EULA granted herein and to desist from offering the Game to User at its sole discretion and without prior notice and without returning to User any payments.
6. The Company doesn’t bear any responsibility for any direct or indirect damage caused as a result of use or inability of use of the Game, game services or information about the Game, as well as in connection with the third parties actions, including other Users of Game. Section 21 relating to the Company’s liability under this EULA shall remain unaffected hereby.
7. The Company shall have the right to display and publish any information relating to User activity on the Internet Site and/or the Game in any list without any notice or compensation to User whatsoever.
1. The Game and all other Material(s) provided in connection therewith, is provided on an ‘as is’ basis, including any faults and without any warranty of any kind. User shall bear all risks associated with the access and/or playing of the Game as well as with the use of the Online Facilities.
2. While all efforts are made by the Company to have the Game and the Online Facilities available at all times, the Company does not warrant and/or guarantee that the Game and the Online Facilities will be always available or that User will not encounter any faults. Section 21 relating to the parties’ liability under this EULA shall remain unaffected hereby.
1. The forum, chat-room and/or community services offered by Tanki Online are intended to offer a fun and pleasant experience. Therefore, any abusive and obscene language is not tolerated, and Users who insist on using offensive and/or obscene language will have their chat privileges revoked and any Account cancelled.
2. User is aware that when posting or uploading any personal information onto the Internet Site, such content will become public and accessible by other Users. Tanki Online does not endorse in anyway such content and shall not be responsible for any damages arising from the publicizing of such information. Users should be aware that information which they post on the Internet Site may also affect their life offline.
3. Content stored on the Company’s severs is not meant for permanent or temporary archival purposes. Therefore Tanki Online may but is not obliged to maintain back-up copies of any material posted on the Internet Site. The Company reserves the right to impose a limit on the maximum storage capacity for each User.
4. The Company reserves the right to delete, move or edit, at its sole discretion, content that it deems to amount to offensive behaviour or to be in violation of any laws and/or regulations and/or the Game Rules. User shall remain solely responsible for the content posted on the Internet Site. Failure by the Company to remove particular material shall in no circumstance be constituted as an endorsement or acceptance of it by the Company.
1. A User’s Account must be registered personally by a User and the Company hereby reserve the right to refuse registration of a User’s Account on its Internet Site to any User for any reason whatsoever and without any prior explanation.
2. It is the Users’ responsibility to ensure that their records with the Game are kept up to date, especially email address. It is User’s responsibility to inform the Company immediately of any changes to User’s personal information.
3. Tanki Online strictly prohibits the User from selling, transferring and/or acquiring Account(s) to or from other Users and third parties. User is prohibited to transfer funds/Crystals amongst different User Account(s).
4. The Company reserves the right not to register and/or to cancel the registration of a User’s Account in the event that the information provided to the Company is found to be false, inaccurate, deceitful or incomplete, whereas the Company is neither required nor conducts any such reviews on a regular basis.
1. Upon registration of an Account a User shall be granted the right to choose a Username. The Company reserves the right to deny and/or retract, for whatever reason deemed necessary by the Company, any Usernames, whether before, during and after these names have been issued or validated.
2. In the event that apart from the Username chosen, the User’s Account is otherwise not in order or in accordance with this EULA, the Company will give the User the opportunity to create another nickname and/or new screen and/or Username.
1. The Company is in no way responsible for the eventual access to an Account by a third person and shall not be held responsible for any eventual loss suffered due to the illicit use of a User’s Login and Password by a third person, of unauthorized access, and/or for any transaction in which the Login and Password of a User was registered correctly.
2. The Company is in no way responsible if a User forgets, misplaces, or loses the password, except for in the case where such loss arises as a result of an error on the Company’s part and the Company shall not, at any time during the relationship with User, be responsible to store any Login and Password.
3. Section 21 relating to the parties’ liability under this EULA shall remain unaffected by the other stipulations according to this section 14.
1. User is entitled to ask the Company to block the User’s Account by sending e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Failure to log in to the Game for three (3) consecutive years entitles the Company to block User’s Account and terminate this Agreement immediately on notice (or attempted notice) to User and irrevocably erase all data and information relating to the user and/or its performances in playing the Game stored to the user account.
3. The Company is entitled to terminate this EULA and consequently to block User’s Account in case of material and/or repeatedly violation of this EULA, the Game Rules or other documents and provisions which govern the relationship between us and the User.
1. The Company has a zero tolerance policy towards inappropriate play and fraudulent activity and it prohibits all User collusion. If, in the Company’s sole determination, User is found to have cheated or attempted to defraud the Company or any other User of the Game in any way including, but not limited to, game manipulation or payment fraud, User collusion or if the Company suspects the User of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any chargeback or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (including money laundering), it reserves the right of the Company to block the User’s Account and to share this information (together with User’s identity) to any other third party and/or law enforcement agencies which the Company deems fit and required in order to protect and defend its legitimate interests.
2. The Internet Site and/or the Game and/or the Software may only be used for lawful purposes in accordance with this EULA and Game Rules. Use of the Internet Site for transmission, distribution, publication or storage of any material on or via the Internet Site which is in violation of any applicable law or regulation or any third party’s rights is strictly prohibited. In the event of misuse and/or the abuse of the Internet Site and/or the Game and/or the Software, the Company reserves the right to block the User’s Account in question until the matter between the Company and this User is resolved and to pursue any other legal remedy the Company may deem fit. In case of material and/or repeated violations the Company reserves the right to terminate the EULA and permanently block the user account. Termination may then lead to loss of all acquired scores, performance and additional functionalities as well as crystals which have been assigned to the concerned user account without any reimbursement.
1. Users can avail themselves of Paid Services in the Game by purchasing Crystals. The Purchase of Crystals can be undertaken by using the payment methods offered by the Company involving authorised third parties.
2. Tanki Online does not allow any transfer of virtual property/Crystals outside the Game. The sale, granting, or exchange of any Materials, Crystals and/or objects used within the Game outside the Game is prohibited.
3. Users can participate in the game after registration without paying any registration fee. User may participate in Paid Services only if
(a) You are either over the age of eighteen (18) or, if You are under the age of eighteen (18), that Your parent or guardian has agreed to and accepted the respective purchase and these EULAs and additional terms on Your behalf;
(b) You are the authorised Account holder for the User Account from which You are subscribing to the Services;
(c) You are authorised to use the particular credit card or other accepted method of payment;
(d) all information that You submit is true and accurate (this includes, without limitation, Your credit card number and expiration date, so it is important to keep these details updated); and
(e) You agree to pay all the fees that You incur, unless and until You close Your Account and terminate these EULAs in accordance with the terms of these EULAs.
Any applicable fees and other charges on Your Account for Paid Services provided by us are not refundable, except as set forth in the terms of these EULAs, or as it is required under the applicable law.
1. Listing and pricing of any Paid Service is at the Company’s sole discretion and can be changed at any given time.
2. Tanki Online shall not be liable for the reception and/or processing of User’s payment(s), including for any delays which may occur or any failure of reception. All payments made by User are voluntary, definitive, and non-refundable unless otherwise provided herein, or as it is required under the applicable law.
2. Process of Crystal Purchase
Crystals may be purchased while playing the Game by activating the “Buy” Button. The Button leads the User to the purchase area where User may select the value of Crystals to be purchased and the respective payment method. Details may be described in more detail within the Purchase Instructions accessible here. The Company will confirm the purchase with a separate confirmation email containing the details of the purchase including the link to this EULA including the information regarding the right of withdrawal. Purchased Crystals will then be automatically applied to the User Account and may be redeemed within the Game.
3. Payment Methods
1. The purchase of Crystals may only be purchased from the Payment Agents by one of the following methods and/or any other method which the Internet Site provides:
a. Credit cards;
b. Prepaid cards;
e. Mobile payments;
f. Bank transfers; and
2. User certifies that the funds used in the Account are not from any illegal source. User is declaring that he shall in no way use the Internet Site or the Software with the purpose of transferring such funds from illegal sources. User will not use the Internet Site and/or the Game for any illicit or fraudulent activity, or for any unlawful or fraudulent transaction (including money laundering), in accordance to the laws of all the jurisdictions having authority over User. The Company reserves the right to discontinue or block User’s Account(s), at any time, and until the matter has been resolved, if the Company has the slightest doubt as to the legality of the source of funds used by the User.
4. Payment Currency
All payments to and from the Account must be paid in the currencies provided by the Payment Agents from time to time and all payments into the Account must be from a payment source on which the User is the named holder of the Account.
5. Reimbursement of payments
Please note that due to technical limitations we cannot warrant that payments made by You via the following payment methods will be reimbursed to You via that same payment method:
a. Credit cards;
b. Prepaid cards;
e. Mobile payments.
You agree that reimbursements for such payments will be facilitated by us via another means of payment, e.g. via transfer of money to Your bank account. In any case, You will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
6. User certifies that the funds used in the Account are not from any illegal source. User is declaring that he shall in no way use the Internet Site or the Software with the purpose of transferring such funds from illegal sources. User will not use the Internet Site and/or the Game for any illicit or fraudulent activity, or for any unlawful or fraudulent transaction (including money laundering), in accordance to the laws of all the jurisdictions having authority over User. The Company reserves the right to discontinue or block User’s Account(s), at any time, and until the matter has been resolved, if the Company has the slightest doubt as to the legality of the source of funds used by the User.
1. Right of withdrawal
You may withdraw from this Agreement within 14 calendar days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 calendar days from the day of the conclusion of the contract. To exercise the right of withdrawal, You must inform us,
Tanki Online Europe Ltd,
60/2 Melita Street,
Valletta VLT 1122
of Your decision to withdraw from a contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the model withdrawal form You find here, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for You to send Your communication concerning Your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
2. Effects of withdrawal
If You withdraw from a contract, we shall reimburse to You all payments received from You under this contract, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from Your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 calendar days from the day on which we are informed about Your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as You used for the initial transaction, unless You have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, You will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
If You requested to begin the performance of services under a contract during the withdrawal period, You shall pay us an amount which is in proportion to what has been provided until You have communicated us Your withdrawal from that contract, in comparison with the full coverage of these services under the contract.
End of information.
You shall have no right of withdrawal in the cases where:
a) The contract has been fully performed with the Your consent before the expiration of the withdrawal period;
b) The service involves a performance which due to its nature cannot be returned.
You lose Your right of withdrawal, insofar as the contract is a service contract, after the service has been fully performed and if the performance has begun with Your prior express consent, and with the acknowledgement that You will lose Your right of withdrawal once the service has been fully performed by us.
You lose Your right of withdrawal insofar as the contract comprises the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with Your prior express consent and Your acknowledgment that You thereby lose Your right of withdrawal.
1. The Company warrants that it is committed in ensuring Minor’s safety. The Company advises the parent(s) and/ or legal representative(s) of the Minor to spend more time with their children while they are on the Internet and to keep control on the use of the Game, the Internet Site, the Account, any means of communication and/or any payment for services available.
2. If User is a Minor, he may only register an Account with the Company with the prior consent of his parent or legal guardian. Use of any method of payment on the Internet Site by a Minor presumes such consent.
3. If User is a Minor, his parent or legal guardian will need to complete the registration process to register the User’s Account with the Company on his behalf. Provided that in such cases, User’s parent or legal guardian hereby accepts that s/he is taking full responsibility for all the obligations arising out of this EULA and for any other activities of the Minor which are related to the use of the Game, the Internet Site and/or Account, including any indirect use and including any payments which may be effected using the Login and/or the Account.
4. The Company reserves the right to request documentation from the parent or legal guardian of a Minor, requesting any other written confirmation that the Company deems necessary for the Minor to play the Game or make payments on the Internet Site.
5. If necessary, the parents or legal representatives of the children may use special programs to limit children’s access to certain services that will help make the Internet space safer for children.
1. The Company shall be liable as follows: In cases of intentional or gross negligent acts, claims under the German Product Liability Act, malicious actions, as well as claims based on damage to life, body or health, Company’s liability will be determined exclusively in accordance with statutory law. In cases of slight negligence, Company will only be liable if Company is in breach of such contractual obligations, the fulfilment of which allows for the due performance of this agreement, the breach of which would endanger the purpose of this agreement and the compliance with which User may constantly trust in (so-called “cardinal obligations”). In such cases, Company’s liability will be limited to typical and foreseeable damages. In all other cases, Company shall not be liable for slight negligence.
2. Safe for the aforesaid Section 1, the Company shall in no way responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that User or a third party might have suffered as a result of the User’s use or the third party’s use of the Internet Site, the Game and /or the Online Facilities including but not limited to damages caused by inability to use the Game and the Online Facilities, direct or indirect damages arising out of third party actions, including other users of the Game, lack of access to internet, theft, destruction of Materials, loss of information related to User’s Account and any harm to User’s honour, dignity and business reputation arising in connection to the Game.
3. Neither party hereto shall be liable to the other in respect of anything which, apart from this provision, may constitute breach of this EULA, safe for Section 1 above, arising by reason of force majeure, namely circumstances beyond the control of either party which shall include (but shall not be limited to) acts of God, perils of the sea or air, fire, flood, drought, explosion, sabotage, accident, embargo, riot, civil commotion or civil authority, including acts of local government and parliamentary authority.
1. The parties hereby agree that the Agreement, this EULA, together with the other documents forming an integral part of this EULA shall be construed in accordance with the Laws of Malta and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Malta.
2. The Pre-trial dispute resolution procedure is obligatory. User’s claims should be sent to 60/2, Melita Street, Valletta VLT 1122, Malta and e-mail copy to email@example.com, and such claim should contain the specific list of violations made by the Company and/or the Company, Account information, contact information and User signature. Non-compliance with the form or content of the claim entails non-compliance with the Pre-trial dispute resolution procedure and the term for claim consideration and for sending the answer may take up to thirty (30) business days from the moment of its acceptance.
User hereby confirms understanding and accept that the Company is unable to provide the User with any legal advice or assurances and that it is User’s sole responsibility to ensure that at all times the User complies with the laws that govern the User and that the User has the complete legal right to open an Account with the Game and to play the Game. Any participation in the Game is at the User’s sole option, discretion and risk.
The Company’s failure or neglect to enforce, at any time, any of the provisions hereof shall not be construed nor shall be deemed to be a waiver of its rights herein, nor in any way affect the validity of the whole or any part of this EULA, nor prejudice the Company’s rights to take subsequent action.
1. This EULA represents the entire Agreement between User and the Company in relation to its subject matter and supersedes and voids all prior agreements between such parties relating to such subject matter.
2.The headings contained in this EULA are inserted for convenience of reference only and are not intended to be part of or to affect the meaning or interpretation of any of the terms and conditions. Words in the singular mean and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine mean and include the feminine and vice versa.
3. In the event that any of these terms, conditions or provisions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
1. User can send any questions, remarks, complaints or comments regarding this Agreement at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company will consider your questions as soon as possible.
2. If User starts any correspondence with Company or submit a report about problems with the Game or game services, the Company shall have the right to store all this correspondence.