- TOF Lords of the Points – a team tournament for players who are fans of “Control point” mode.
- Matches are played in 7vs7 format on the most popular CP format maps.
- Tournament consists of two categories: Economy without Micro-Upgrades and VIP with Micro-Upgrades.
- In order to participate in the tournament, teams should register themselves on the necessary topic, the teams must consist from 8 to 12 players.
- In the matches of the tournament, it is allowed to use all turrets, but not more than two identical turrets per team and Isida only on the light hull, and all hulls, but not more than two heavy hulls per team and all modules are allowed excluding unique modules.
- In the parameters of the battle, supplies drops are on, supplies are activated and depending on category Micro-Upgrades are on(for VIP) and off (for VIP).
- In the tournament there are two group stages and play-off stage: In the Economy category – single Elimination system (Elimination after first defeat), and in the VIP category – Double Elimination system (elimination after two defeats).
- The prize fund of the tournament are crystals, XT weapons, and the main prize for the winners is the special paint “Acid” and the protective module “Spectrum” with the protection of total 20% from all turrets and mines.
- Crystal prizes are awarded to teams for each victory, depending on the stage of the tournament.
Participants of the tournament
The tournament involves teams from 8 to 12 players who have passed the registration stage and are confirmed their participation according to the Rules. Requirements for team members – Rank not below Brigadier. Also there are no substitutions/transfers during the tournament.
The tournament consists of two stages: The Group stage and the Play-offs.
The group stage consists of two rounds:
- In the first group round, the teams are divided into groups of 5-6 teams. To the second group round, 4 teams from each group with the highest number of points earned will go through.
- In the second group round, teams are divided into groups of 4 teams, to the play-offs 2 of each group with the highest amount of earned points will go through.
The places in the groups are distributed according to the points earned: for the victory in the match team receives 3 points, for draw 1 point and for the defeat 0.
- In the Economy category goes by the Single Elimination system, losing once means elimination from the tournament.
- In the VIP category goes by the Double Elimination with elimination after two defeats.
Maps and formats of the battles:
- Group stage : Iran, Massacre, Rio, Serpuhov, Kungur, Wolfstein,
- Play-offs: Gubakha, Skylark, Osa, Parma, Monte Carlo
Battles between teams are held in 7vs7 format, with Smart Supplies, CP mode.
- All turrets (no more than two identical per team), Isida on Light or medium hull:
- All hulls (no more than two heavy hulls per team);
- All paints
- All modules excluding unique ones
- For every victory in an official match of the group stage the team receives 110,000 crystals
- For every victory in an official match of the play-off stage the team receives 220,000 crystals.
- For the 3rd place team receives 600,000 crystals per team and two units of XT on team’s choice.
- For the 2nd place in the tournament team receives 800,000 crystals per team and four units of XT on team’s choice.
- For the 1st place in the tournament team receives 1,200,000 crystals per team, eight units of XT on team’s choice, the Acid paint and Spectrum M-B module for each participant.
- For every victory in an official match of the group stage the team receives 60,000 crystals
- For every victory in an official match of the play-off stage the team receives 120,000 crystals.
- For the 3rd place team receives 400,000 crystals per team and two units of XT on team’s choice.
- For the 2nd place in the tournament team receives 600,000 crystals per team and four units of XT on team’s choice.
- For the 1st place in the tournament team receives 800,000 crystals per team, eight units of XT on team’s choice, the Acid paint and Spectrum M-B module for each participant.
Broadcast and spectating the matches of the tournament
Records and broadcasts of the tournament are published in this link.
More information in a special section on the Forum.
Discussion on the Forum