The tournaments in collaboration with our partners at ESL Play continue.
Let’s look back on the two last tournaments, which were held last year.
9 teams took part in the December 23 tournament. The winners are:
1st place: TOP LEVEL (350 000 crystals for the team)
2nd place: CoolDown (250 000 crystals for the team)
3rd place: VICtoreS (150 000 crystals for the team)
For the December 30 tournament, 13 teams participated. Here are the winners:
1st place: Deadly Army (350 000 crystals for the team)
2nd place: Easy O4ko, Easy Katka (250 000 crystals for the team)
3rd place: CoolDown (150 000 crystals for the team)
Now, to bring more variety into the tournament, we have once again reviewed and modified some of the rules of this traditional Sunday tournament.
The tournament will be held in CTF. It will be a 6×6 battle as usual, and only players ranked Brigadier to Legend can take part.
The equipment loadout for the tournament has changed:
- Light hulls are allowed (Wasp and Hornet)
- Medium hulls are allowed (Hunter, Viking and Dictator, but no more than two per team)
- Only Smoky and Railgun are allowed (only 1 Smoky per team, and it can only be equipped only on a light hull — Wasp or Hornet)
- 35% resistance against Railgun is allowed but on a maximum of two tanks per team
- 35% resistance against Smoky is allowed but on a maximum of two tanks per team
- It’s forbidden to use a module with resistances against Smoky and Railgun at the same time
The tournament will be played on January 13, and you can register for the event until 14:30 UTC on the day of the cup, with matches starting at 15:00 UTC.
The tournament will be held on the following maps: Barda, Bridges, Forest, Red Alert, Kungur, Parma and Solikamsk. If after 2 rounds a winner hasn’t been determined, the final match will be played on the Cross map.
Read more about how the ESL Tanki Cup is organized and how to register for the event here.
Find the full tournament schedule on the official ESL website.
Good luck to the teams and may the strongest win!