Quick question: What’s the BEST online resource for the discerning tanker who wants to be equally sharp on the battlefield and off it?
That’s right, it’s the Tanki Online Newspaper!
The great news is that Issue 47 is here and it’s packed with actionable strategies for your daily skirmishes, engaging fiction for your downtime, and lots of other entertaining and insightful tidbits.
Here’s a preview of what’s inside:
- What makes a Good Reporter Application? — Think you have what it takes to be a TO Newspaper Reporter? Fen-Harel shares some top tips on how to make your application shine.
- The Merits of Light Hulls in Polygon CP – An Analysis — greyat takes a look at the misconception that light hulls are no good for No-Supplies Polygon CP, gives it a solid beating with a dead trout, and throws it out the door.
- Assault: Best Gift from Devs — Following sonofchrysalis3’s analysis last issue, Vikingsrallentando takes an even deeper look into the Assault mode that entertained us during the New Year festivities, including role specificity, true teamwork, and sabotage.
- The Dictator: Tanki’s Finest News Source – January — Already being hailed by some as “probably the best from the Dictator yet”.
- Dictator Academy Students (DAS) — A first look into the everyday life of diligent, hard working, honest and banter-loving students as they work hard to become the best tankers in the game at the fabled Dictator Academy.
And in a total class of its own, check out Lhamster’s post titled “Potatoes” — a lovingly-crafted piece in response to unrelenting demand following the hugely popular “Expert’s Guide to Eating Chicken”, published way back in Issue 27.
Of course, on top of all these goodies, there are even more stories, contests (with real crystals to be won), strategy guides, interviews and opinion pieces waiting for your eager consumption.
Also, make sure you visit the Newspaper Requests! thread and tell us what topics you’d like us to feature in upcoming issues!
So, check out the main topic for Issue 46 right now!